Submitting Regular Season League Rosters
REGULAR SEASON ROSTER SUBMISSION IS CLOSED FOR 2023. IF YOU HAVE ANY EDITS THAT NEED TO BE MADE TO REGULAR SEASON ROSTERS PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
This guide is for leagues that franchise 6U,8U,10U,12U,15U and 18U regular season teams for Ranger Youth Softball. Please use the following instructions to to create, submit and print regular season rosters. All regular season coaches and players must be submitted on the league’s rosters to be eligible for tournament play. Tournament Rosters will be created from the league’s regular season team rosters of coaches and players only.
If your league used TeamPass to collect registrations, you do not need to submit league rosters as your team information is already on file.
- Download the "Regular Season Roster Template"
- Using the following rules, insert all players, coaches, and managers for all teams beneath the listed header (starting on row 2)
- Acceptable Divisions: 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 15U, 18U
- Team: Must maintain name exactly - any variation in team name will create an entirely new team in the system
- Acceptable Roles: Player, Manager, Coach
- First Name: Must match player’s birth certificate; no nicknames.
- Last Name: Must match player’s birth certificate including any suffix
- Birthdate Format: MM/DD/YYYY (required for players only)
- State Format: use two letter abbreviation
- Zip Format: 5 digits, no dashes
- Phone Number Format: 10 digits, no dashes, must be unique (required for coaches and managers only)
- Email Address Format: must be unique (required for coaches and managers only)
- On the Ranger Youth Softball Homepage under the tab "Rostering", visit "Roster Admin"
- Enter your league's Franchise Number and hit Search.
- Return back to your completed Roster Template, highlight the entire document including the header (row 1), and copy.
- Return back to your internet browser and paste your data into the white "Roster Upload" box. Hit Submit.
- If the page returns any errors, please double check you have followed the rules stated in #2. If you still are experiencing any issues, please email your completed Roster Template to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.